NEWS RELEASE - SPRING COVE SCHOOL DISTRICT
2023-2024 KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION
All-Day KINDERGARTEN Classes for 5 year old Children
The Spring Cove School District announces the online registration start date for children who will begin Kindergarten in the 2023-2024 school year. To be eligible to enter the Kindergarten program, a child must be five or become five years of age on or before September 1, 2023.
Any child who did not attend Kindergarten and will be six years of age on or before the first day of the school term may register for First Grade.
Online registration STARTING: Wednesday, February 1, 2023
To Access Online Registration Go To:
- 2023-2024 New Student Enrollment Link
- Create an InfoSnap Account (if you don’t already have one) or login to your existing account
- Complete and submit online registration
Parents of children who are eligible for registration and do not have access to online technology-
please call Rena Davis, Registrar, at 814-224-3098 to set up an appointment to enroll.
After completing the online registration, parents will be contacted by the registration office to make arrangements to provide the following documentation electronically.
- Child’s Birth Certificate issued by the PA Bureau of Vital Records
- Immunization Record: Hepatitis B, Varicella (Chicken Pox), DTP, Polio, MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Proof of Residency (Ex: Utility Bill, Rental Agreement or Lease, Property Tax Bill)
- Parent Photo Identification (Ex: Driver’s License)
- **Upon receipt of ALL registration forms and documents submitted to the registration office, parents will be contacted by the Spring Cove Elementary Office to schedule appointments for the screenings to be held at a later date.
Spring Cove School District is required by the IDEA ’04 to provide a free appropriate public education to children with disabilities who need special education and related services. School age children who need special education and related services are identified as children with disabilities. Parents or guardians may contact their building principal at 814-224-2311 or the Director of Special Education at 814-224-3020, if they think their child is exceptional, have questions, or believe their child may need to be identified or to obtain specific information about the times and locations of screening activities.