Mission - Vision - Values
The mission of the Spring Cove School District is to inspire and equip all students to become responsible, respectful, and productive contributors to our local and global communities.
Our vision for the future of the Spring Cove School District is for…
- our stakeholders to put the needs and interests of all students at the forefront of every decision;
- our students to learn in a safe and caring environment;
- our students to be actively engaged in independent and collaborative 21st Century learning;
- our students to graduate and effectively apply their knowledge and skills to achieve their individual potential.
- Schools must consider the needs of the whole child, including intellectual, social, physical, and emotional.
- Evidence-based instruction and assessment should be tailored to meet the needs and strengths of every child.
- Educating the whole child requires innovative, engaging, and challenging curricula delivered with interactive teaching strategies.
- Educating the whole child requires high quality teachers and strong leaders who are energetic, compassionate, and inspiring.
- Staff development should be continuous, research-based, and successfully implemented.
- Cultivating and strengthening leadership is vital at all levels throughout the learning community.
- Learning requires a safe, secure, nurturing environment where relationships are valued and there is a mutual trust and respect among all stakeholders.
- Schools and communities are strengthened through the strategic utilization of finances and up-to-date resources.
- Shared accountability and collective responsibility by students, staff, parents, and community are essential to maximize student success.
- Vision, adaptability, and continuous improvement are necessary to prepare students for success in our changing world.