Fan and Spectator Guidelines
NEW General admission for single regular season games: $5 for adults; $2 for students @ the GAME (Basketball, JH/JV Football, JH/JV/Varsity Volleyball, and Wrestling)
General Admission for 2023 Varsity football games $5 @ the gate
Presale Varsity football tickets for home varsity football games are available for STUDENTS at SCMS and CHS to purchase Friday's of scheduled home games during lunch periods: Adults $5; students $2. ALL TICKETS AT THE GATE (STUDENT AND ADULT) $5.
LIFETIME ATHLETIC PASS: Available for FREE for SCSD residents age 65 or older. Proper identification of age and proof of residence in the SCSD is required. PLEASE CONTACT THE ATHLETIC OFFICE TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TO BE ISSUED A LIFETIME PASS 814-473-5316. Seniors MUST BE PRESENT to sign for pass.
ADULT ALL SPORTS PASSES: $60 for the 2023-2024 school year ($70 WITH RESERVED FOOTBALL TICKETS)
STUDENT ALL SPORTS PASSES: $20 for the 2023-2024 school year ($55 WITH RESERVED FOOTBALL TICKETS)
PLEASE CONTACT THE ATHLETIC OFFICE TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TO PURCHASE A PASS 814-473-5316.
• Clothes appropriate within district dress code.
• Face paint in school colors, school insignias on cheek.
• Applauding and cheering for your team during introductions, the contest and post-game handshakes.
• Signs that support your school team (where possible, signs should be fastened to the wall).
• Accepting all decisions of the officials with respect.
• Staying in assigned student cheering section.
• Shirt-less and undergarments exposed or worn as outer garments. Wearing clothes that would not be appropriate or acceptable for school.
• Face paint in colors other than school colors, full face paint or masks/hats that hide student identity.
• Derogatory cheers, chants, songs, actions or gestures directed toward opposing teams, their fans or the officials, including during pregame and introductions.
• Signs that taunt or run down opponents. Any sticks or “props” that could be used as a weapon.
• Booing or heckling an official’s decision.
• Sitting in, taunting or approaching opponents’ designated student section, team or fans with an intent to cause a disturbance. Fans may NOT go onto the field or court after the game.
• Noise-makers (for indoor events).
• Any behavior that draws attention away from the players and the contest, including (but not limited to) inappropriate gestures, signs and cheers.
• Standing up for the whole contest. (Unless prior arrangements have been made with the game manager).
Parents of student-athletes please click on the following link to access a video titled "The Parent Seat" for information on spectator behavior at interscholastic athletic events.